Sunday, October 21, 2012

Letter from Sarbajeet Singh to Gen. Musharaf


Bhikiwind

1990

Dear Sir

I am an Indian national truly well versed in the art of making bombs and detonating them. Since I belong to you neighbouring country therefore it is obvious that I am concerned about your countrys welfare. As a good neighbor I would like to extend my hand in help by helping you reduce your population in Faisalabad and Lahore.

This will bring down your food bill and the drag that an ever increasing population brings with itself on the progress of a country.

Not only with this bring your costs and the chaos in your country down, it will also reduce the total number of idiots in the world, hence enhancing the average I.Q of the globe.

I hope you will view my extension of this service to you and to your country in a positive light and will grant me permission to carry out my plan.

Hoping for a positive response, I remain

 

Your’s Truly

Sarbajeet Singh

Low Level Operator (RAW)

No comments:

Post a Comment